What is integrity in network marketing?
“Integrity” is moral soundness or completeness.
Many people seem to have a hazy idea of what integrity is. For example, when politicians boast of their integrity, they often seem to mean honesty. That quality is important, but it is only a part of integrity. Integrity in network marketing involves moral completeness and soundness. The Hebrew words relating to “integrity” come from a root meaning sound, whole, or faultless.
Since integrity is so important, we need to consider some further ideas to have a perfect business venture.
How do we build integrity in network marketing?
How can we maintain our integrity in network marketing?
What are the points that you have to keep in your mind when going to implement Integrity in network marketing for selling values and ethics?
The following are some suggestions that will help in maintaining integrity in Network Marketing business.
- Selling is always an exchange of values.
- Selling is something you do for and with someone.
- You need to understand a person’s wants, and needs and these must always precede any attempt to sell.
- Develop trust, and rapport before trying to sell anything.
- Selling techniques always precede selling principles.
- To have long-term selling success, integrity in network marketing high ethics must always be accepted first.
- You may be the best salesperson, but remember that ethics and values contribute more to sales success than do techniques or strategies.
- Pressuring someone is never acceptable. The prospect has to determine, and want or need the item being sold.
- Never manipulate the prospect. It only creates problems in the long run. It is always best to work out difficulties and resolve the problems.
- In the sales business, you were always taught to close the sale. Closing isn’t just winning for the salesperson. It’s a victory for both the salesperson and the customer.
Remember this: Upright people are guided by their honesty, but faithless people are ruined by their crookedness. (Famous Proverb)