Three-way calling is a good way to build your business and train your people. Most Network Marketers make use of this technology to keep in contact with their people. Now, to leave the rat race behind, smart people in the business are using this new technology called Contact Management software.
What is Contact Management Software?
A contact management software is a software program which enables users to easily store and find contact information, such as names, addresses, and telephone numbers. They are contact-centric databases that provide a fully integrated approach to tracking of all information and communication activities linked to contacts.
- It’s like a “Manager-in-a-Box”-plus-calendar. A flexible, highly customizable computer program that helps you keep track of people, names, addresses, phone numbers, notes on your conversations, commitments, birthdays, hobbies, dreams, and goals. Not only that but it ties all that in with a calendar, reminder system, and much more.
- It is a Card file, plus Rolodex, plus daily planner, plus calendar, plus mail-merge letter word processor, plus . . . and all in one, elegant, seamless at-your-fingertips operation.
- All you have to do is type in a record for a person once and then build, and build on that record without ever having to retype, refile, reshuffle or duplicate the information.
- You can also create custom categories for your records at your liking using the Contact Management Software. For example, you might create these categories: prospect, retail customer, hot prospect, referral, distributor, business-builder, associate, bill collector, in-law, etc.
- When you are speaking with someone, you can create notes on your conversations with each person that are linked to that record. So that when someone calls, at the touch of a button or click of a mouse, you have a complete file on your past conversations, their goals, and milestones, and so forth quickly.
- If you have trouble recalling, you can find someone’s record quickly, based on keyword searches such as first name, last name, or even city or state. It is many times faster than looking through a Rolodex.
- It automatically links any record to a planned event, and/or date, such as a follow-through phone call, checking on receipt of an audio tape, checking in on a group volume, or other achievement benchmark, birthdays, anniversaries, and more.
- You can select a subset of records, according to whatever category or criteria you choose and create a mail-merge letter that gets personalized to each one. You could also personalize your newsletter to 100 different business builders!
- It lets the computer dial a number you need to call — no more wrong numbers, or hunting for phone numbers.
Since we’re now several generations into the development of this genre of software, the range, effectiveness, and elegance of features has grown huge. Your business and life become smooth and you will start to live your own dreams.
Contact Management Software is well known in dedicated sales circles. Big-ticket industrial sales forces, serious real estate operations, and others are intimately familiar with the advantages of this technology. You can work anywhere anytime with the software.
If you already own a laptop or desktop personal computer and want to become a founding member of your business, look for a good Contact Management Software program and try it out now!
Get enabled to the online contact management tool