You have been building your Network Marketing Business for some time; why not consider investing back into the business. Consider using what you learn here when prospecting for more team members.
When you invest money into Network Marketing it is a good business investment. Support this industry by purchasing stocks that are publicly traded. In most cases Network Marketing companies are privately held and not publicly traded. So select a Networking company that you can invest in.
To think about:
Some may wonder why on earth would you invest your money and purchase stocks of a competing company. You are purchasing for your stock portfolio and not investing in that company. You are buying shares and if the shares rise in price, your investment grows. The Network Marketing stocks grow in value and this will encourage more Networkers to offer their stocks publicly and, soon, business publications like “The Wall Street Journal” and “Business Week” will start reporting on the Network Marketing industry as a whole via investment news. This in turn will help make the Network Marketing industry reputation as a bona fide business opportunity worldwide. Yes support the industry that you are in by re-investing in it.
Benefits to a Network Marketing Business over a Brick and Mortar Business
- Can you maintain your business, even after a loss of property or communication systems, the key activities of your business?
- Do you have a plan to keep you on track even if all your office records are destroyed?
- Have you regularly tested your ability to bounce back from such challenges?
- Are you confident that your business could recover, even grow, in spite of a natural disaster or some other unforeseen occurrence?
- Do you have a good computer back-up system should your records be destroyed?
Most Networkers will find this list reassuring—you aren’t dependent on any one building, product, computer, or even location for your success. Now consider, for a moment the average, non-Networking small business owner. One fire and the entire business is gone. The only residual of income would be smoke and ash. This is something that would be wise to mention next time you meet with fellow team members about the advantages you offer through your business opportunity.
REPLACE FEAR WITH CURIOSITY Courage Changes Everything – Jiri Hradsky