Have you listened to the story of ‘The goose who laid the golden egg’. What is the Secret of a Wealthy Person?
Residual income is similar to royalty income, such as that earned by a successful author, musician, songwriter or inventor, or the dividend income earned from investing in stocks or real estate. So, making money is a trick. Join us here and learn how to make money.
Secret of A Wealthy Person- Consider the examples:
- An author or musician creates a book or song, but then he earns a small percentage of every copy of the book that’s sold, or every time the song is played on the radio or sold on a record, tape or CD.
- An inventor invents a device patents it and then receives a small percentage of the sale price every time one of his or her manufactured inventions is sold.
- An investor purchases a stock or buys real estate, and receives dividends or rent for the financial life of that property or investment. An investor puts money behind an idea, a project or a company with the hope of making a financial return.
Thus, they leave the rat race behind to achieve their own dreams. To try this secret on your own business click here to join us and start living your dreams.
The Key Secret of a wealthy person:
Residual income is the secret of a wealthy person and they kept it as a secret for ages.
Network Marketing Sales enables anyone, even those of average means, to build a business that generates the kind of lasting, residual income that wealthy people enjoy.
With the right products and a company structured, and managed to sustain the business, and grow long-term, the possibility exists for you as an independent Network Marketing Sales associate to create, and continue to generate residual income — earnings you get paid long after your initial efforts to create them have been completed — and there is the genuine possibility to continue doing that for the rest of your life!
Try this to get a view about that secret of a wealthy person:
Ask yourself, what amount of money in the bank or invested in stocks or real estate would it take to have a dependable, and continuous income of, say, $5,000 a month?
At today’s rates of return, that would require a capital asset value of approximately three-quarters of a million dollars.
If you, as a Network Marketer, were earning $7,000 a month or more for a full-time effort, even after just a few years — you would be living like a millionaire!
To get more strategies on making money click here to join with Jiri.
The selling process and the secret of a wealthy person
There are three distinct phases to the selling process and each has its own chemistry, as well.
Many people who have become wealthy make use of good selling techniques and this is the secret of a wealthy person. In many cases keep how they got their wealth a secret. We will learn that it was not always the case with some smart individuals such as Robert Boyle.
- In the first phase, the customer wants to buy. There is a feeling of excitement. The chemical involved is adrenaline —that classic substance zipping around the body, and brain that stirs people up to take action.
- In the second phase, which could come before signing on the dotted line (preventing the sale) or occur after the sale (creating what’s called “buyer’s remorse”), is a feeling of fear, and anxiety. The chemical of this phase is serotonin, a naturally occurring “downer” that leaves the customer feeling uneasy and negative.
- In the third, and final phase, the satisfied customer feels happy and fulfilled. The pleased, “I’m glad I did that” purchaser is affected by that happy group of chemicals called endorphins.
So, these are the actual secret of a wealthy person. Picture yourself as the “Mad Scientist of Network Marketing Sales” —and have fun playing with your new chemistry set.
Earlier we mentioned Robert Boyle who was, in fact, a scientist, a man that did not keep his findings a secret.
You might remember Robert Boyle as the scientist who gave his name to Boyle’s law—a natural law that sets out the connection between pressure, and volume in gasses. His momentous discovery laid the basis for countless scientific developments that followed.
Boyle was born into a wealthy family at Lismore Castle, in Ireland, in 1627. That was near the beginning of what historians call the age of reason—a time when thinking men tried to free mankind from the fanaticisms that had enslaved the human race for centuries. Boyle shared that goal. In an autobiography of his early years, he gave himself the name Philaretus, meaning “Lover of Virtue.”
They kept their findings secret
Boyle has been described as the father of chemistry. He took a completely different approach from that of the alchemists of his day. They kept their findings secret or else wrote them in obscure terms that few people outside their closed circle could understand. In contrast, Boyle openly published all the details of his work. Further, instead of simply accepting long-held hypotheses, he championed the use of controlled experiments to establish the facts.
Boyle insisted that those with strong opinions should carefully distinguish between the things they knew to be true, and the things they thought to be true.
Now you have learned what it is the secret of a wealthy person. In most cases, they keep there finds the secret!